Chien-en-folie Index du Forum
Chien-en-folie Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

A Piece@<Of Your Soul

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chien-en-folie Index du Forum -> Membre -> Informations diverses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yamilele
Dog
Dog

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: A Piece@<Of Your Soul Répondre en citant

A Piece Of Your Soul > urlin.us/2jsup

A Piece Of Your Soul

10cf746e54
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more. OverviewMusicVideoCharts. We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. Piece of Your Soul CD music contains a single disc with 11 songs. Apple iTunes Shop and Learn Open Menu Close Menu Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music iTunes iPod Accessories Gift Cards Apple Store Open Menu Close Menu Find a Store Genius Bar Workshops and Learning Youth Programs Apple Store App Refurbished Financing Reuse and Recycling Order Status Shopping Help For Education Open Menu Close Menu Apple and Education Shop for College For Business Open Menu Close Menu iPhone in Business iPad in Business Mac in Business Shop for Your Business Account Open Menu Close Menu Manage Your Apple ID Apple Store Account iCloud.com Apple Values Open Menu Close Menu Environment Supplier Responsibility Accessibility Privacy Inclusion and Diversity Education About Apple Open Menu Close Menu Apple Info Job Opportunities Press Info Investors Events Hot News Legal Contact Apple More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Released the same year of the band's foundation, The Bluest Eyes won the band six awards at the 1995 Austin Music Awards, including Best Band and Best Single. The only member of the band with less than ten sideman credits, vocalist Malford Milligan, sang with the Austin band Stick People before the formation of Storyville -- named, of course, in honor of New Orleans' historic red-light district. :All New Selection of Coloring Books :Prince CategoriesMore > :Alternative :Blues :Box Sets :Classical :Country :Dance :Heavy Metal :International :Jazz :Latin :Live Performance :Oldies :R & B :Rap/Hip Hop :Rock/Pop :Soundtrack Specialty Shops :Star Wars :The Beatles :The Walking Dead :Game of Thrones :Doctor Who :Star Trek :Frank Sinatra :Grateful Dead :The Rolling Stones Browse Music :Vinyl Records :Accessories :Audiobooks :DVD Audio :Enhanced CD :Super Audio CD :Bargain Bin :Top Music Charts :Popular Lyrics :Calendars :Clothing & T-Shirts Browse MoviesMore > :Action/Adventure :Comedy :Drama :Horror :Music Videos :TV on DVD Browse GamesMore > :PlayStation 3 :Nintendo Wii :XBox 360 :Nintendo DS RazzC Games :Accessories We Need Your Support We Need Your Support cdu4pk piece of your soul songscdu4asppid music 1097644 cdu4pidall cdu4pls3 ver260cdu cdu4all 6/2/2016 5:41:54 AM .. That's not to say that the group has watered-down the greasy roadhouse R&B that is their stock and trade -- they simply inject it with a shot of feverish rock & roll energy, and that's what makes Piece of Your Soul a successful follow-up to the award-winning debut, The Bluest Eyes..See Full Description Storyville - Piece of Your Soul Album Track Listing TrkSong 1Bitter Rain 2Good Day for the Blues 3Blind Side 4Don't Make Me Cry 5What Passes For Love 6Solid Ground Additional Track Information Piece of Your Soul album for sale 7A Piece of Your Soul 8Cynical 9Luck Runs Out 10Can't Go There Anymore 11Share That Smile Piece of Your Soul songs Customer Reviews Average Rating: (0) (0) Always come back to this onePiece of Your Soul CD music Remember when music was made by voices, hearts and hands? This one will take you there. Though the band released no new material during 1995, three more trophies at that year's Austin Music Awards were forthcoming.

The Blues Ain't NewsView In iTunes Top Songs Name Album Time Price 1 Queen of the Mardi Gras The Blues Ain't News 3:41 $0.99 View In iTunes 2 You're So Hip The Blues Ain't News 2:05 $0.99 View In iTunes 3 How Long Has It Been The Blues Ain't News 3:09 $0.99 View In iTunes 4 The Blues Ain't News The Blues Ain't News 2:27 $0.99 View In iTunes 5 Sail Away, Sail Away, Sail Away The Blues Ain't News 4:41 $0.99 View In iTunes 6 Palomino The Blues Ain't News 2:55 $0.99 View In iTunes 7 When My Dream Boat Comes Home The Blues Ain't News 3:34 $0.99 View In iTunes 8 Lucky (One More Time) Dog Years 4:58 $0.99 View In iTunes 9 It Ain't No Fun to Me Dog Years 4:08 $0.99 View In iTunes 10 Fairplay Dog Years 5:36 $0.99 View In iTunes 11 There's a Light Dog Years 4:33 $0.99 View In iTunes 12 Keep a Handle On It Dog Years 3:51 $0.99 View In iTunes 13 Talk to Me Dog Years 5:43 $0.99 View In iTunes 14 Born Without You Dog Years 3:34 $0.99 View In iTunes 15 Two People Dog Years 5:18 $0.99 View In iTunes 16 Who's Left Standing Dog Years 4:18 $0.99 View In iTunes 17 Don't Make Me Suffer Dog Years 5:25 $0.99 View In iTunes 18 Searching Understone Dog Years 4:03 $0.99 View In iTunes 19 Enough Dog Years 4:23 $0.99 View In iTunes 20 Bad Moon Rising (Live) Live At Antones 4:08 $0.99 View In iTunes 21 Nice Ain't Got Me Nothing (Live) Live At Antones 4:34 $0.99 View In iTunes 22 Spanish Castle Magic (Live) Live At Antones 5:16 $0.99 View In iTunes 23 Writing On the Wall (Live) Live At Antones 6:09 $0.99 View In iTunes 24 Good Day for the Blues (Live) Live At Antones 4:17 $0.99 View In iTunes 25 Luck Runs Out (Live) Live At Antones 4:28 $0.99 View In iTunes 12 Formed:1994 in TexasGenreBluesYears Active: '00s Contemporaries Bonnie RaittJonny Lang . Album Pick Discography Browser previous next Stream or buy on: Release Date 1996 Duration 53:38 Genre Blues Pop/Rock Styles Alternative Pop/Rock Alternative/Indie Rock Submit Corrections Storyville Piece of Your Soul AllMusic Rating 9 User Ratings (0) Your Rating Overview &darr; User Reviews &darr; Credits &darr; Awards &darr; Releases &darr; Similar Albums &darr; Share this page facebook twitter google+ AllMusic Review by Thom Owens Storyville's second album, Piece of Your Soul, is a gritty Texas blues record, but it's delivered with enough rock & roll savvy to crossover into the mainstream. Grissom would also gain experience touring with John Mellencamp and the Allman Brothers. Bassist Tommy Shannon and drummer Chris Layton had played in Stevie Ray Vaughan's Double Trouble for ten years before the bluesman's death in 1990, and both moved on to the Arc Angels before meeting the other members of Storyville. CynicalSend RingtoneBuy MP3 track. I've given several as gifts & told countless others about it.Bya reviewer (ARLINGTON, TX) (0) (0) Phenomenal rootsy rock from Texas veteransAt first when I listened to this, I was a bit put off. iTunes for Mac + PC Storyville View In iTunes To preview a song, mouse over the title and click Play. Biography Veterans from dozens of jam sessions and all-star backing bands, the members of Storyville gelled at just such a jam, in 1994 at the Austin club known as Antone's. Can't Go There Any MoreSend RingtoneBuy MP3 track..

american country awardthe tunnel 3zyx italo disco new generationdevotion erick morillogreys anatomy s08e15leighton del mianba 15 10 2014hot and mean emma stonedadobe indesign cc 64 bitGeorge Harrison: Living in the Material World

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Chien-en-folie Index du Forum -> Membre -> Informations diverses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation